CLIQ Web Manager supports the General Data Protection Regulation as of version 7.2. To meet the legal requirements of GDPR, CLIQ Web Manager has been equipped with a range of new features.
Features of the CLIQ Web Manager:
- GDPR: No personal data in system logs
- GDPR: Permanent removal of personal data attachment in the basic version
- GDPR: Added function to limit the handling of personal data
- Added function to disable / enable users
- Search function to display disabled users
- Added feature to prevent disabled users from being modified
- Added function for anonymizing related items
These features are applied when new systems are delivered by ASSA as of February 2018.
For existing customer systems see the guide in this link